Dealing with Coronavirus:
Here are some helpful resources, just in case you need them:
What we're doing:
These are uncertain & unprecedented times. For now, we're focusing on helping our clients and community however we can. Here are some practical things we're doing:
- If you or anyone you know needs food, medication, supplies, etc., we are happy to help by making the run and dropping the items off on your doorstep.
- We are happy to provide contact information for resources such as churches, non-profits, and/or other organizations that can help with specific needs.
- For non-emergencies, feel free to call or text me (Dan) anytime if there's anything I can do: 916.836.5326
Real Estate Related
During this time, many people are wondering how the Coronavirus will affect the real estate market. Nobody knows the future, but we will be honest and upfront with you as things develop. Right now we're all waiting to see how this unfolds. Here are several things we're doing in the meantime:
Additional Measures to Help Buyers:
- Offering virtual tours via FaceTime or Skype.
- Remote home inspection. A member of our team will meet the inspectors at the home as needed which will allow us to gather the inspection information on your behalf. During this time we will take pictures and video to supplement the detailed reports the inspectors provide. Inspectors will also be available to discuss findings with you on a phone call.
- Free deep cleaning after close of escrow.
Additional Measures to Help Sellers:
- 3D Virtual Tours. These virtual tours will still allow buyers to see your home remotely, without physically entering your home. This strategy also allows buyers the flexibility of seeing your home wherever they are.
- Virtual Open Houses (because we're cancelling in-person open houses).